Thursday, May 17, 2012

#1 Best Selling List on Amazon.

Thanks to all who have taken up the invitation to celebrate 2000 LIKES on our Chronicles of Caleath Facebook page and Downloaded their FREE copy of EXILED: Autumn's Peril.
We are now sitting at #1 on an Amazon BEST SELLERS LIST. 
That's awesome!! Way to go readers. Hope you enjoy entering Caleath's world and sharing his adventures!

Don't forget, if you enjoy reading Caleath's story enough to leave a FIVE star review on Amazon, we are happy to send you the next book in the series... FREE. Just contact us here or through the website Rosalieskinner.com 
PS.. we now have 3000 plus LIKES on Facebook.. WAY TO GO READERS!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Rosalie. Much deserved. I'm sure all those who received this book through your generosity will be anxious to read the rest of this fabulous series.

Rosalie Skinner said...

I hope so, Wendy. I guess that's the best possible outcome. Fingers crossed. :)

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late to the party but congratulation on making the best-seller list. That is quite an achievement. From reading the reviews, I'm adding these books to my TBR list.

Rosalie Skinner said...

It's great to have you join the party... sorry you missed the 'free' copy. There could well be a second chance soon. ;) Watch this space. :)

I will post updates on possible free days on the blog.